SHILOH Counselling Services fees are based on a sliding scale in proportion to household income.
Weekly Household Income (before
tax) Counselling Fee
Health Care Card Holders $20-40
Less than $770 $40-50
$770 – $1155 $50-80
$1155 – $1540 $80-100
Over $1540 $100-120
Appointments Outside of Normal Business
Before 9.00 am or after 5 pm, appointments have a minimum fee of $40.
Having difficulty paying the
The scale provides a guide. Alternative payment options can be discussed with your counsellor. Shiloh Counselling Services believes that counselling should be affordable to all.
Cancelled or missed appointments:
If appointments are missed or cancelled without due notice there will be a charge, being half of your regular counselling fee.
Group sessions including:
- Drama therapy
- Art therapy
- Or a combination of both.
From $7 per person.
- We offer a complimentary phone or face to face consultation of 20 minutes, free of charge.
- We are a registered Provider with BUPA, Police Fund and Medibank Private.
- Members of ACA Australian Counselling Association
- ARCAP (National Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists)